Prior to a state law prohibiting smoking a cigarette while gassing up, a guy made this neat experience at the pumps.
He was gassing up his car, smoking a cigarette and overdoing the filling process. He spilled some fuel on his long sleeve.
As the devil does do normally, his cigarette ashes ignited the petrol on his shirt.
He was waving like crazy.
OK, the fire was extinguished by helping hands who quickly gave first aid.
The state attorney didn't have a case.
But, the local sheriff fined the guy for raising a firearm.