If you wanna prepare a yummy salad for supper or for just-in-between and have 20-30 mins left as prep time you shall put together the following 'stuff':
- half of a 12 inch cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium sized carrots, peeled and sliced
-3 small onions, shredded to very small 'cubes'
- 2 table spoons of salad cream (preferably low fat)
- 3 tablespoons of dark apple vinegar
- 3 small dill pickles, sliced
- 3 tablespoons of low fat milk
for finalizing the taste
- one teaspoon of iodized salt
- some dark pepper
- some nutmeg powder
Mix all parts very well and let the salad rest for some time at a cool place (min. one hr).
Should be enough salad for 4 people.